The SUPA GULPA comes to its own in large areas, be it a commercial or domestic application, where there is extensive flooding and high saturation of floor coverings. Unlike a standard submersible pump which could only be placed in situ, this portable machine can be coupled with any standard 1.5” or 2” vacuum hose and a SteamVac Extraction Wand, the Dri-Eaz Extraction Tool, a Water Claw, or any ride-on extractor for never-seen-before rates of extraction.
If you operate in the restoration industry, you owe it to yourself to take a closer look at the SUPA GULPA.
• Quad Multi-Stage 1100 Watt vac motors in conjunction with our exclusive ultra flow air manifold, resulting in superior drying times
• Heavy duty Marine Grade Fibreglass body, 10 year limited warranty
• Heavy Duty aluminium sub frame
• Unique float valve shut off system for waste tank which gives you better capacity and Greater Protection for vacuum motors
• 2 wheel castor system, plus 2 pump up pneumatics for easier manoeuvrability in tight places
• New State Of The Art Italian waste pump system with quick release holder for ease of maintenance, huge 195 litres a minute performance
• A massive 1.5“ waste outlet coupled with 1.5” hose including non return valve
• This extraction machine is also up to 18kg lighter than a typical unit, due to the absence of the pump/motor assembly.
• Built in muffler system for quieter operation
• Exclusive to SV Equipment, cool air intake system for vac motors, extending vac motor life
• Rocker type illuminated switches
• Clear perspex dome
• Of course, ALL 100% Australian Made