Breaking the performance barriers as the new category leader, the LGR 7000XLi removes more water than any other dehumidifier in its category! To achieve the 7000's amazing performance, Dri-Eaz engineers developed Advanced Crossflow Technology to maximize energy utilization. Plus, the unit's built-in sensors constantly monitor real time performance data to automatically calculate ideal operating parameters – such as fan speed and defrost cycle duration – in all conditions. The result is XL category-busting performance!
$5,075.84 inc GST
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments. Ensures best performance across range.
- Self-monitoring system. Built-in sensors monitor performance parameters allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments.
- Built-in humidistat and plain-English control panel messages
- Sealed large-capacity pump basin – more than enough to handle the water from an unintentional defrost that might occur after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down.
- Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
- Versatile application – standard 12 in. ductable outlet.
- Legendary rotomolded housing – practically indestructible – resists dents and dings – stackable for storage – saves room in warehouse.
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only.)
|Power:||8.3 amps, 115V|
|Water removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH):||130 pints | 61.5 liters / day|
|Max. water removal at saturation:||235 pints | 111 liters / day|
|Water removal LGR:||40% more than competitive units|
|Operating range:||1° – 38°C|
|Process air (max.):||325 CFM | 552 CMH. Floor-level outlet.|
|Filter type:||3M HAF filter 24 pack F368 (same as DrizAir 1200)|
|Dimensions (H × W × D):||33.5 × 20 × 20 in. | 85 × 51 × 51 cm|
|Use weight:||49 kg|
|Drain hose:||40 ft. | 12.2 m|
|Power cord:||25 ft. | 7.6 m|
|Construction:||Rotomolded polyethylene shell.|