Adsorption dehumidifier for fixed installation in crawl spaces, with a dry air volume of up to 300 m3/h. CTR 300TT2 has one of the market’s lowest energy consumption.
CTR 300TT2 is specially designed for use in crawl spaces where the requirements are for robustness, operational safety and long service life. Thanks to our patented damper solution which creates negative pressure in the crawl space, CTR 300TT2 is also suitable for air and radon decontamination. CTR 300TT2 has been part of our range for 15 years and is one of our faithful servants.
SOME ADVANTAGES OF CTR 300TT2:
- Controlled and monitored with HomeVision
- Designed for foundations up to 200 m3
- Effective for air and radon decontamination.
- High quality and long service life
- Energy efficient and has low operating costs
Click here to read more about crawl space dehumidification.